- Position: Electricians
- Length: Permanent
- Experience: NZ Qualification and registration in electrical trade discipline preferred, NZ Electrical Workers Registration Board Practising Licence or have the ability to gain New Zealand Electrical Practising Licence, Minimum of 2 years’ experience in associated a
- Location: Rotorua
- Closing date: 27 September 2019
- Opportunity within a successful, growing NZ Company
- Competitive Remuneration
- Staff Benefits
ElectriServ, a national electrical services provider is recruiting for Electricians to join its Rotorua based team. These are permanent full time positions.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the installation of electrical wiring, machinery, instrumentation and control systems and components to required specifications ensuring economy, quality, reliability, safety and sustainability.
- Undertaking industrial and commercial installation duties to promote the successful delivery of works issued.
To be successful a candidate will require the following qualifications and experience:
- NZ Qualification and registration in electrical trade discipline preferred
- NZ Electrical Workers Registration Board Practising Licence or have the ability to gain New Zealand Electrical Practising Licence
- New Zealand Citizen or Resident or hold an Immigration NZ approved valid Work Visa with Immigration NZ approved electrical training to Electrical Workers Registration Board criteria
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in associated activities
- Industrial and/or Commercial installation experience
- Knowledge of all appropriate industry rules and regulations
- Knowledge and experience with heat pump installation would be an advantage
- Current Unrestricted NZ Drivers Licence
ElectriServ is a member of the Horizon Energy Group and takes pride in its commitment to the health and safety of all its stakeholders. The Horizon Energy Group has well developed processes and procedures in the principle areas of safety leadership, risk management and worker participation as premise.
To support this, you will have excellent communication and problem solving skills, sound industry and product knowledge, be safety focussed at all times, possess a high degree of initiative, able to think clearly under pressure and most of all be a team player.
We offer a supportive and collaborative working environment and a competitive remuneration in line with the experience you bring to the role. Staff Benefits include paid Birthday Leave and Life and Critical Illness Cover.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.